Pack 4 Blue and Gold tonight

  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      One of our scouts realized he could not attend tonight due to some important previous obligations.

      I think we have three or four scouts attending tonight, but if any more senior scouts were looking for some free sub sandwich and adoration from Cub Scouts, it would be great if you could join us.

      P4's Blue and Gold starts at 6pm, and should be over by 8pm. Bridging Over will take place towards the end of the program.

      If you can attend, please wear full Class A uniforms, including neckerchiefs and boy scout-ish pants.

      Thanks,
      Mr. McIntyre