Scout Sunday

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      This Sunday, February 5, we will be celebrating Scout Sunday at All Saints Church. The service will start at 10:00am and there will be a pancake breakfast immediately after, about 11:15. Please invite your families to attend with you. Please be at the church by 9:45 in full class A uniform. We need some help setting up Lea Hall for the breakfast at 8:30am on Sunday, if you can help please let me know. We will also need scouts to help serve the food at the breakfast.
      We do this once a year to show our appreciation for All Saints to show our appreciation for being our sponsor. Please make an effort to attend so we have a strong demonstration of our thanks.
      See you on Sunday,
      Ed Bumiller

      ps please park across the street in the Park Middle School lot as the church lot gets crowded.