Happy New Year -- and Klondike Permission Slip!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
    A Happy New Year to all Scout Families.

    Tonight is our first meeting back after the holidays, and one of only two meetings before the Klondike Derby!  It is nearly upon us!

    As such, we will be busy tonight readying the sleds, getting a firm count on participants, and showing our guests from Pack 34 how we get ready for the Klondike Derby.  I hope to see you all there promptly by 7:30.

    For the Patrol Leader's Council (Patrols Leaders and the SPL squad), there will be a planning meeting tonight starting at 6:45 -- where we'll finalize decisions about a potential indoor rock climbing trip in the coming weeks.

    Attached is the permission slip for the Klondike Derby on 1/28/11 at Watchung Reservation.  Please return this at tonight's meeting as we need to register our sleds (and we need to know if we are going to build a 3rd sled!).

    Even if you do not bring the permission slip tonight, please give us your best answer as to your participation since we need a firm count asap.  If you don't come to tonight's meeting, please email me your best guess.