Wreath Chairman

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
      Adults,
      Rob Colonna has been running our wreath and pointsettia fund raiser for the last several years. This is his son's final year in the troop as his son will be graduating from the High School in June. We are looking for someone to take Rob's place as the wreath and pointsettia chairman. We are currently in the middle of our fundraiser so it is a perfect time to see how it works. If you can help us out please let us know.

      Thank you,
      The Troop 104 Leaders and Committee