Popcorn Sales

  • Jim Farrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      Thanks to all the Scouts who have been out selling POPCORN as we are in our final week of selling.  If you have completed forms i will be at tonight's meeting to collect.  All POPCORN orders and forms are due next Monday October 24th at our meeting.  Thanks for all your efforts and lets make this year our best ever.

      Jim Farrell

    • Adriana Fontana
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        Good morning~
        Would like to find out  if anyone knows when is the popcorn sale due and where do we take the paper work to.
        Thank you so much
        Kind regards,
        Adriana Fontora