Fw: Fanwood 5K Volunteers

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011
    Please see the email below if you can help please follow the instructions in Michellw's email.
    Thanks,
    Ed

    From: mlszuch@...
    Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:24:32 +0000
    To: Ed Bumiller<edbumiller@...>
    ReplyTo: mlszuch@...
    Subject: Fw: Fanwood 5K Volunteers

    Ed, I am unable to post this on yahoo groups, can you?
    Thanks, mike

    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    From: Michele Moore <michele@...>
    Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 07:36:48 -0400
    To: <b.richardson.67@...>; <cqpalmer@...>; <vicki.romaine@...>; <skoogfamily4@...>; <emonzella@...>; <ekssmith@...>; <dnkleo@...>; <fraziert@...>; <service@...>; <walkerc11@...>; <mlevy947@...>; <cmcbride15@...>; <leah.salituro13@...>; <mlszuch@...>; <britt990@...>; <benedict@...>; <nicoledecostello@...>; <bgpart@...>
    Subject: Fanwood 5K Volunteers

    Good Morning

    We are excited to be getting closer to our big event Sunday, October 23.  I wanted to check in with all of you to make sure that we are all on the same page and I have all your information.

    Prior to Race Day -
    We will be ordering volunteer shirts so if you have not given me your shirt size already please do.
    I have attached a information form for you to fill out.  It is important for all minors to have a parent signature.  If you are not a minor please just ensure that I have all the information that is on tlhe form (in the body of an email is fine).

    Race Day -
    Please plan to be at LaGrande park from 8:30 - 11:30
    We will meet all together in the park to discuss everyone's specific duties.  Then you will report to your assigned post for the either the fun run that beginning at 9:00am or the 5k beginning at 9:30am.

    We have a great volunteer team here and I look forward to working with you on race day.  If you have friends that would like to volunteer please have them contact me by Tuesday so we can order them a t-shirt.

    Thank you,

    Michele