Eagle project

  • Grady
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
      I will attend the eagle project finishing tomorrow.

      grady

      Sent from Samsung mobile
    • Tom Zimmermann
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
        Hello everyone,
        As the weather is getting colder, I decided last minute to do the finishing touches to my eagle project. I'm sorry this is such short notice. I will be working today from 12 noon until however long it will take to complete. It's just planting some plants in the children's garden at Brunner elementary school. Let me know if you can help. I do need another adult leader on site. Again, sorry for the short notice.
        Thank you very much.
        -TJ Zimmermann

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Josephmkaiser