Skip to search.

Eagle Scout Court of Honor

  • Davidrmichalak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2011

      I am planing my Eagle Court of Honor to be on Saturday October 29th at 2pm at all saints church. Please save the date. Invitations to follow. Hope to see you all there.
      -Dave
    • Tom Zimmermann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
        Hello,

        You are cordially invited to TJ Zimmermann's Eagle Scout Rank advancement ceremony Monday, June 10th. 7:30 pm, located at All Saints church. 559 Park Ave, Scotch Plains. Refreshments will be served following the ceremony.

        Thankyou,
        TJ Zimmermann