FW: REI event postponed.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010

      Parents & Scouts,

      The previously announced REI “Scouting Sale” Event has been rescheduled from tonight – it will now be on October 26th.  Sorry for the last minute notice, but apparently this was an REI decision.

      Thanks,

      Bill

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
        Hi Bill,
        I wasn't sure who to address this question to....

        Michael was assigned at the last troop meeting to clean out the mold in one of the tents that was inspected at that meeting. We have that tent (Tent #16) set up on our covered porch to air it out before cleaning it but not sure if this tent was planned to be used this weekend or not.  Michael is not planning on going on this camping trip, so it's not his tent this weekend.  During the setup we also noticed an extra bone (one for Tent #1).  Did you need the bone for Tent # 1and/or the entire Tent #16 before this weekend or is it okay if we bring them to the troop meeting this Monday?

        Thanks,
        Mike