Sept 10th-popcorn show and sell volunteers

  • Jim Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      To All,

      I hope your summer was full of great times and relaxation.

      POPCORN SHOW AND SELL AT JOHNS MEAT MARKET 9AM-2PM THIS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 10,2011.

      We need all scouts to get our 2011 popcorn sales off to a great start.  Please reply your availability in 2 hour shifts so we can have coverage with 2-4 scouts throughout the day. Please e-mail me at jkbckzoo@... with your avalability and any questions. Please wear you Class A attire.

      Thank you,
      Jim Farrell
      jkbcdzoo@...