Misplaced items after camp

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011

      I know of the following items that didn’t come back from camp in the correct person’s pack:

      • Michael Bonnell is short a kerchief
      • Ian Gordon is short a kerchief
      • Scott Kaiser is short a black stuff sack
      • Sam Venick is short a black stuff sack
      • Ed Bumiller is short some DVDs (MIB’s, SW’s) that he lent out for the bus ride

      Now, so far, I have heard of one extra kerchief turning up in Trent ’s possession (likely Michael Bonnell’s because they were sharing a tent).  Would the other scouts please look through their things and send around a message when they find something extra?

      Thanks!

      Bill