Sabattis - July 17th

  • Michelle Ayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      Hi,
      Is anyone planning to drive up to Sabattis on Sunday, July 17th?  If so, and you want to transport Liam (gas money included), please contact me.  Liam has an Inskagnito band engagement on Saturday (Battle of the Bands, Starland Ballroom in Sayreville), so he can't take the bus with the scouts.
      If not, I will be driving up on 7/17/11, if anyone has last minute items to send up.
      Thanks, Michelle
      908-472-0076

      P.S. For anyone is interested in the Battle of the Bands - http://www.starlandballroom.com/