Picnic/reminder/Food to bring

  • Sharon Gentile
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2011

      Time to enjoy our
      Troop Annual Picnic

      Saturday, June 11
      Brookside Park
      Scotch Plains

      11-3pm

      Each family brings their own hot dogs/burgers
      and an appetizer or salad or dessert to share

      Feel free to bring games, basketball, baseball etc.

      Utensils, paper plates and cups, drinks and charcoal will be provided
      We will use the picnic benches at the park, feel free to bring your own chairs

      Rsvp to Sharon Gentile if you haven't done so already
      at
      shezg@...

    • edbumiller@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
        We need a few people to help set up and or clean up. Set up will be at 10:30, clean up at the end.
        Thanks,
        Ed

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011

          Thanks everyone for responding to the Troop Picnic
          it is sure to be a good time..

          Don't forget to bring your Hot Dogs or Burgers for your family

          From the responses it sure looks to be a great turn-out.

          If you mentioned in your response what extra dish you were bringing-thank you.
          If not please bring a dessert.

          Don't forget any baseball, soccer, horseshoes etc, that you can bring

          10: 30 set up needs a few good men

          Break down 3pm also

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2011
            Great picnic today!  Lots of fun and good food.

            My wife loaned her baseball mitt to someone today - I think that it was a 12.5" Easton.  It was passed around to a few kids.

            We accidentally took the wrong mitt home with us.  If anyone picked up an extra mitt, please let me know or just bring it to the meeting on Monday.

            Thanks!
          • Greg Wilson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2011

              No Mitt, but…

              Left my wife’s salad dressing container behind today.. Glass with plastic top.  Good season brand.

              If anyone picked it up, can you bring it to the Monday meeting.

              Thanks

              Greg Wilson