Clean up at All Saints Church this Saturday

  • Okell, Robert - BLS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011

      Hi all,

           This is just a reminder that All Saints Church, our sponsoring organization, will be having their annual spring clean up this Saturday, June 4th, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. There will be a lot of weeding and other general cleanup being done so we could use as many scouts (and family) as possible. Please bring weeding implements, rakes, gloves, etc. Plastic garbage bags for debris will be provided. There will be people from the church there to give some guidance on where to start. Mr. Bumiller said he would provide some mulch (always a fun chore for the scouts). Since there is a lot of area to cover, if there are any other adults with trucks who could bring some mulch (from the Fanwood recycling center?), it would be appreciated. Remember that this is considered as community service time which can be used for rank advancement and any help is always greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

      Bob Okell

      Charter Organization Representative