Winnebago merit badges - send lists to me if possible

  • David McIntyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2014
      If you are going to Winnebago next week, and have a strong notion of which merit badges you are planning to take, please send me your list (directly via email to me, not to the whole group).

      My email is david@...

      I'd like to get a head start on the 120+ blue cards we are going to need.

      If we end up making changes on Sunday that will be fine, but we can probably have most of the cards ready for you.

      If you are completely uncertain what you are going to attend, don't worry about it.  There is a "meet and greet" with the camp area directors on Sunday, and your Scoutmasters can also advise what badges might be fun and/or useful to you.

      Also, if you do not have the Fingerprinting merit badge already, there is a fun session Tuesday night at 7:30pm that completes all the requirements.  It's a fun and easy merit badge anyone in camp can earn.

      -Mr McIntyre