Bus back from sabattis

  • markemaypo75
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2014
      On the bus should be at sears by 7 will update as we get closer

      Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App
    • markemaypo75
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2014

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 19, 2014
          730 arrival at sears

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 19, 2014
            Reminder to all families that after our "meet & greet" at Sears, all scouts will be going directly to the church to unload and take home wet gear.

            See you there!

            Sent from my iPhone

            730 arrival at sears

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 19, 2014
              New providence 730 eta

              Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

              On the bus should be at sears by 7 will update as we get closer

              Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

            • Cindy Spadaro
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 19, 2014
                Thanks to all the leaders and all they do for the boys it is really appreciated . Thanks again!!!!!!

                Sent from my iPhone

                New providence 730 eta