Sabattis check-in

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2014
    Everyone is doing well up here at camp. Though we have a younger crowd than we have had recently... They have been gelling GREAT and have really done well. Many merit badges have been fully completed, and many others are on track for completion tomorrow or Friday.

    It has rained many times, but not prevented any activities and no one is wet. The boys laugh and have fun every time they are around the meal table.

    I just wanted to give you a quick status to tell you that the week is just flying by... So we must be having fun!

    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2014
    Oddly, my sent message has 3 different photos, and yet the one that yahoogroups distributed had 3 of the same one.  Here is one more...

    Bill

    image.jpeg

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Jul 16, 2014, at 9:55 PM, "Bill Sherman bgsherman@... [T-104]" <T-104-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    Everyone is doing well up here at camp. Though we have a younger crowd than we have had recently... They have been gelling GREAT and have really done well. Many merit badges have been fully completed, and many others are on track for completion tomorrow or Friday.

    It has rained many times, but not prevented any activities and no one is wet. The boys laugh and have fun every time they are around the meal table.

    I just wanted to give you a quick status to tell you that the week is just flying by... So we must be having fun!

    Bill Sherman

  • derek.porter2218
    Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2014
      Bill Sherman ROCKS !!!
      Smiling Scout makes this Mommy happy
      THANK YOU for posting ... You are a rock star :-)