news from Sabbatis

  • Sarah Siegel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2014

      Hi everyone,

      I am Sarah Siegel, Mr. Sherman’s wife. Mr. Sherman just hiked for a while to get a cell signal and call me.

      Here is the latest news from Sabbatis I expect that this will be the first of several email updates that

       will send during the week.

      Mr. Sherman said:

      “We arrived a little after 1pm. We were all set up, including the “Taj Mahal” (large tarp used as

      a canopy) before it started raining so everyone stayed dry. Right now is it is barely drizzling.

      All trekkers passed their swimming tests today and so they will sleep soundly tonight.”

      Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

      -- Sarah