T104's Newest Eagle Scout

  • Susan Bonnell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2014
      Hi Troop 104,

      Congratulations to Mike Gentile for successfully completing his Eagle Scout Board of Review this evening.  He is our newest Eagle!

      Great job, Mike!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2014
        Congrats, Mike!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 10, 2014, at 11:02 PM, "'Susan Bonnell' bonnellsusan@... [T-104]" <T-104-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi Troop 104,

        Congratulations to Mike Gentile for successfully completing his Eagle Scout Board of Review this evening.  He is our newest Eagle!

        Great job, Mike!

      • Danielle
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2014
          Wow that's fantastic! Many congratulations!

          Best,
          Danielle
          908-578-9209

          "'Susan Bonnell' bonnellsusan@... [T-104]" <T-104-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Hi Troop 104,

          Congratulations to Mike Gentile for successfully completing his Eagle Scout Board of Review this evening.  He is our newest Eagle!

          Great job, Mike!

        • Sharon Gentile

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 4, 2014
                  Dear All,

                  Please save the date for Michael Gentile's Eagle Ceremony which will be January 10th, at 3pm at All Saints Church Hall.
                  Refreshments to follow ceremony.
                  We do hope you can join us.

                  Please rsvp to shezg@...,
                  Thank you,