Scout Master Conference

  • John Huby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2014

      Dear Troop 104 leaders,
      Due to the fact that I couldn't finish my scout master conference on Sunday, I was wondering if I could finish it tonight.  I gave up my spot in line on Sunday but I know my info.  Please respond if you can fit me in.
      From, John Huby

      Sent from my iPad
    • Heather Huby
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2014
        Dear scout Masters,
        If possible, I would like to have a scout master conference in Sunday for Second class if possible. Please reply as soon as you can. From, John Huby

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Adriana Fontana
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2014
          Dear Troop 104:
              I am ready for a scout master conference. I would like to do on Wednesday of this week. If there is anyone that can help me out with this? Please let me know.

          From Miguel Fontora