Recycling this Sat May 7

  • grrhein@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 10:27 AM

      Saturday, May 7, 2011 Fanwood Recycling Event

      Just a reminder, we're still looking for a few more Scouts to fill our quota of 12 for each shift, which makes the event a lot easier on everyone.  Remember the monies raised will be split between Scouts by time attended and go into your 10% account to be used for Scout related things (equipment, uniforms, etc.).

      Below you will find a copy of the current roster showing who can come, their shift  and those not able to ( we know this is a busy time of year with family and other activities).  Please Email me whether you can come or not so that I'm not still wondering.

      Thanks again for all your cooperation

      Gail Rhein (Ms Rhein)

      Name (Scouts)           Sched          Shift    Signed In Signed Out

      Bonnell, Michael

      Yes

      11-1

      Bransky, Adam