      From: Ian
      Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 2:17 PM
      To: t-104
      Subject: [T-104] Tonight's COH

      To all who responded to my email or talked to me in person about helping with tonight's investiture. Could you please arrive at 7 pm to ensure we have everyone there on time as well as to help setup.

      For Doug McIntyre and Dan Farrell, you two are reading the script. The 2 parts of the script are the leader and the assistant, Dan you will be the leader which just reads the points of the Scout Law(i.e: "A scout is trustworthy" and so on). Doug, you will be the Assistant and will read the further descriptions of what Dan says for each of the 12 points.

      Thanks to all who volunteered to help me out tonight.

      Ian Gordon