993FOS Talk at Court of Honor tonight

    Mar 17 9:46 AM
    Dear Troop 104 Families,

              At our Court of Honor tonight, we will also have a brief presentation about the Patriots’ Path Council, the local BSA council which our unit belongs to.

    This is our annual Friends of Scouting (FOS) presentation.  We will hear from a fellow volunteer leader about how our council supports our troop and how we can support our council.  Yes, it is a donation campaign -- but for a good cause -- it is for the council that supports all of our units with insurance, camps, programs, background checks, and more.

              Attached is a document called “What Our Council Does” that will give some additional background.  It also includes some FAQ’s about why Friends of Scouting is so important to continue Scouting programs.  I hope you will take a few moments to read it.

    Troop 104 has a history of being one of the strongest supporters of FOS in Council.  Last year we attained the Platinum Level.  Let's see if we can continue this tradition in 2014!

    Yours in Scouting,

    Troop 104