889Philmont 2015

  • edb7076
    Dec 26, 2013
       We have signed up for Philmont in the summer of 2015. Philmont is located in New Mexico and is considered one of the top high adventure camps. This will be a two week trip including a 10 day trek at Philmont, it also includes some side trips in the area. The estimated cost of the trip will be between $2,000  and $2,500, this includes air fare and ground transportation. We will know the exact dates by the end of January 2014 when Philmont has their lottery. I have to submit a list of name of those interested in a few days so let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. The size of the crew can range from 8 - 12 including adults. Scouts attending the Sabattis trek this summer get first dibs, we do believe there will be additional spots available.  Please contact Mr. McIntyre or myself if you have any questions.
      Sorry for the short notice,
      Mr. Bumiller

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic