884You ARE What You EAT - permission slip

  • Ed Thal
    Dec 11, 2013
    Dear Campers,

    I am attaching the permission slip for the exotic dinner and camping event
    this weekend. If I did not catch up with you on Monday night to receive the
    slip and $20 for this very special food, please bring the signed form and
    $20 with you on Saturday morning. You must have both in order to come on
    the trip on Saturday.

    If I don't already have your permission slip, please let me know ASAP via
    email if you will be staying overnight or just coming for the day and for
    dinner. Thank you.

    - Mr. Thal