880Fwd: Boy Scout ACE instructors

    Dec 8, 2013

      If you are interested in helping a Brunner After Class Enrichment program course about Cub Scouting, please contact Mr. Zimmerman (cc'd to this email) and express your interest.

      -Mr McIntyre

      Begin forwarded message:

      Hi Dave,
      As I described last night, the Brunner PTA is putting together its annual After Class Enrichment (ACE) program.  They are exploring the possibility of having a Cub Scout-oriented class and are looking for instructors.  All of our leaders work and would not likely be available, but they are considering having high-school-aged Boy Scouts from local troops run these classes.  The subject matter is still open, but to accommodate a broader group of Cub Scouts at various ages, would likely be the elective belt loops and pins, and some of the more hands-on interactive ones.
      The classes are immediately after school (3:10-4:??) on three Mondays in January- 1/6, 1/13, 1/27.