879Wreath and Poinsettia sale continues until Dec 16.

  • Glenn Resnicoff
    Dec 8, 2013

    The Troop 104 holiday fundraiser is continuing until December 16th.  There are still wreaths and poinsettias available, and I can order more if required.  If you have not seen the poinsettias they are really full this year, and we have been getting many compliments on them.

    Please let me know if you anticipate any orders for pickup on December 16th via email or at the meeting tomorrow.  Advance notice will enable me to be sure I will be able to have your order available when required.

    Scouts please remember 10% of sales go into your 10% account.

    Glenn Resnicoff

    (908) 581-6874

    gresnicoff@...

    gresnicoff@...