869T-104 Registration Deadline this coming Monday!

  • David McIntyre
    Nov 29, 2013
      This coming Monday, December 2nd, is the deadline for registering scouts in T-104.  Scouts who do not submit their registration form and payment will not be included in the charter we will be submitting to council later that week.  Of course your scout will be able to rejoin, but that will require a new application, etc.  In other words, a little more work for you and a ton more work for the volunteers running the troop.

      If you have not yet registered, and you will not be able to make it to the meeting on Monday, please email me directly to arrange a time when you can drop off the materials at my house in Fanwood (before Tuesday).

      Please submit the following:

      a) Registration form (you only need to bring in page 2)

      http://t104.us/system/files/RegForm2014v3.pdf

      b) Check for $75 made out to "Troop 104"

      c) BSA Medical Form parts A&B (no doctor required) if you didn't attend summer camp last year.

      In other words, if you went to summer camp with our troop last year, either Sabattis or Winnebago, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT A MEDICAL FORM.

      Thanks,
      Mr. McIntyre