867Wreath and Poinsettia sale at All Saints Church this Sunday December 1

  • Glenn Resnicoff
    Nov 25, 2013

      All

      We will have our annual sale of Wreaths and Poinsettias at All Saints Church this Sunday December 1.  I need 2 or 3 more scouts to come and help sell.  We will sell from 11AM until about noon.  We have to get there about 10:45 AM to set up and we will be done after we clean up, at about 12:15.

      So far Daniel Resnicoff and Grady Szuch have stepped up to help.  Please let me know if you will be able to help.  Remember to wear your Class A uniform.

      Glenn Resnicoff

      (908) 581-6874

      gresnicoff@...

      gresnicoff@...