      I know there's a bunch of scouts and adults out there cheering loudly with this news!

      Thank you!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 13, 2013, at 6:41 PM, Downeys <noel6656@...> wrote:

      The new Troop 104 fleeces are in!
      I will bring them to All Saints on Saturday and to the Troop meeting this Monday.  Thanks again.

      Noel Downey
      917-757-1947
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Downeys <noel6656@...>
      To: noel6656 <noel6656@...>; t-104 <t-104@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Oct 18, 2013 9:38 pm
      Subject: Re: [T-104] Troop 104 - Order Red Fleeces - 10/21/13

      Hi Troop 104,

      Just a reminder to get your fleece order/check in by this Monday, October 21 (see below).  Thanks again.

      Noel Downey
      917-757-1947

      Please forward all orders and checks to me by Monday, October 21, 2013

      Enclosed please find relevant information for ordering, including:

      1.    Zip front fleece with left chest embroidered Troop 104 logo, right chest embroidered name and TROOP 104 laser logo on the back:
      - S – XL @ $33.00
      - 2XL @ $35.00
      - 3XL @ $37.00

      2.    Pullover fleece (1/4 zipper) with same decoration as zip front fleece (see above):
      -S – XL @ $31.00
      -2XL @ $33.00
      -3XL @ $35.00

      Please call with any questions and thanks again.

      Noel Downey
      917-757-1947

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic