831Re: [T-104] Scouting For Food

  • James Scacifero
    Nov 8, 2013

      Scouting for food is right after the church cleanup. Cleanup is 10-1. So at 1:00 we will start doing scouting for food and we will finish when we finish all the routes. Thanks for the question
      James

      On Nov 8, 2013, at 7:29 AM, Adriana Fontana <adbor3@...> wrote:

      Hi James,
      Can you please tell me what time are you planing in doing this?
      Kind regards,
      Adriana Fontora

      On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:13 PM, James Scacifero <james.scacifero@...> wrote:

      Troop Scouts,
      Reminder, Saturday, Nov. 16 is the Scouting For Food event. We need all of the scouts to participate because of all the ground we need to cover. We will be divided into three patrols for the three routes we have to cover.

      Basically, this is how it works:  On Nov. 16 we will hand out the food bags and instruction sheets to the homes within the route.  The following Saturday, Nov. 23 we will go around and pick up the food bags left out and leave the thank you note behind.

      I will bring the bags and printed notes to next weeks Troop meeting.  The routes will also be handed out at the meeting.

      Please email me this week if you are not participating.

      thanks,
      James Scacifero

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic