822Re: [T-104] Re: 2014 Registration Due by 12/2

  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Nov 3, 2013
      Tomorrow is the first Monday we're taking them!  No problem.

      -Dave

      On Nov 3, 2013, at 7:04 PM, Adriana Fontana <adbor3@...> wrote:

      Hi David,
          Sooo sorry, but totally forgot about registration. Is there any way I can bring it tomorrow to the meeting or drop it off by your home?
      Regards,
      Adriana Fontora

      On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:14 AM, davidmcintyre <david@...> wrote:

      I've already received the first registration form from a scout parent! Thanks!

      If convenient for you, please feel free to send me a scanned PDF of your completed form. I am going to scan and convert them to PDF as part of my process anyway, so I'm happy to receive your completed/scanned form via email.

      -Mr. McIntyre

      --- In T-104@yahoogroups.com, David McIntyre <david@...> wrote:

      > It's time for our annual registration process! Troop 104's registration follows a
      > calendar year basis. Scouts must re-register each year.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic