78Pancake Breakfast

  • edbumiller@verizon.net
    Mar 2, 2011
      Hi Everyone,
      Listed below are the people who signed up to help with the Lions Club pancake breakfast. I forgot to ask what times everyone can help out. Please let me know if you can work 8:00am to 10:00 or 10:00am to 12:00pm or the entire time or something else. Please wear your Class A uniform. All time worked counts as community service for rank advancement. We could still use a few more hands to help out and a few adults just to make sure everything is going well. Don't forget to bring the family to enjoy a great breakfast. The Lions Club is very supportive of scouting and Troop 104, this is an easy way for us to show our appreciation.
      Ed Bumiller
      Scouts working:
      Grant Brown
      Liam Cummings    8:00 - 10:00