58Wreath & Poinsettia Sale

  • The Colonna Family
    Dec 8, 2010

      I will be stopping by Mieles Greenhouse Sunday morning before our sale at All Saints Church to pick up the poinsettia’s. If anyone needs any poinsettia’s for Monday night let me know. I will have them at All Saints Church on Sunday if you want to pick them up there.

      I will also be picking up some more 12 in wreaths. We currently have 10 left in the trailer. I anticipate selling these at the sale Sunday. It would be helpful if you let me know if you have sold any additional wreaths or plan to sell any before Sunday so I can get an idea as to how many additional wreaths to pick up.

      Don’t forget, if you can make it we will be selling wreaths and poinsettia’s at All Saints Church on Sunday at 11am. It should only last around an hour.

      Thank you

      Robert M Colonna

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic