495Re: Eagle Project-Volunteers needed

  • Tom Zimmermann
    Oct 25, 2012
      Hi guys,

      just an update! This Sunday I will be working on my Eagle Project and I need some volunteers. I will be working at Brunner Elementary School in both the Children's Garden and the Memorial garden in the back of the school. I have already began weeding and cleaning the Children's Garden. This Sunday I plan to finish those things, spread mulch, plant shrubs and put in railroad ties as an edging material. I will be working from 9am-4pmish. If you are able to come, please bring work gloves and any: wheelbarrows, shovels or rakes will be helpful. I have a few wheelbarrows and shovels already but the more tools we have, the more efficiently we can work. if you are already committed to working the pancake breakfast that it fine. i will be working all day pretty much. if weather becomes a major concern i will write an email postponing. Please let me know if you can make it. If you have any questions, call my cell: 908-591-2405.

      Thank you,

      TJ Zimmermann

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic