453Re: [T-104] Sept 8th Fanwood Recycling Signup

  • Doug McIntyre
    Sep 3, 2012
      Mrs. Rhein,

      I can do both shifts for recycling.

      -Douglas

      On Aug 26, 2012, at 12:44 AM, grrhein@... wrote:

      Hi Again Everyone,

      Hope all is as well as it can be -- We will be holding our second scheduled Fanwood/Scotch Plains Recycling Center Community Service Fundraiser on Saturday, September 8, 2012, Rain (or whatever) or Shine.We will need at least 12 participating Scouts for both shifts in order for this to be a success for the Troop.

      Remember Scouts & Parents, each Scout who participates will have divided up according to time spent the fund-raising money we are allotted and placed in their 10% account.  The shifts are as follows:

      8:45A - 11A

      and

      10:45A - approx. 1:15P

      You are welcome to choose one shift or both.  As this is an outdoor activity and can be messy please dress accordingly - old clothes, sturdy shoes and working gloves.  Each Scout must sign in and out for the time that they are there.  For those who have not participated prior there will be instructions given at the beginning of each shift.

      I would appreciate any adults that can hang out for whatever time if possible.

      Call me, Email me or text as to when you will be volunteering and also any questions you may have.

      My phones old so don't expect an immediate response, also I will be away from a computer for a couple of days, so if you need to talk to me please call.

      Thanks

      Gail Rhein

      Adult Leader

      Committee Member