      -----Original message-----
      From: The Colonna Family <ccolonna@...>
      To:
      T-104@yahoogroups.com
      Sent:
      Fri, Dec 23, 2011 21:35:32 GMT+00:00
      Subject:
      [T-104] Robert Colonna Eagle Court of Honor RSVP

      If you haven't already, please RSVP if you will be coming to Robert Colonna's Eagle Court of Honor on Saturday January 7th at 2pm. If you will be attending, please let me know how many. I need a head count for ordering food.

      For those who have already responded, thank you.

      Robert Colonna Sr.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic