225FW: Clean up days at All Saint's Church

  • Okell, Robert - BLS
    Nov 1, 2011

      Well, it looks like we will be having a lot to do. Clean up is scheduled from 10:00-1:00. We will be needing an adult or two (or three) to help put on a new door to the basement. Hope to see you all there.

      From: Okell, Robert - BLS
      Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 10:41 AM
      To: T-104@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Clean up days at All Saint's Church

      Hi all,

           As Mr. Sherman mentioned at the troop meeting on Monday, All Saint’s Church (our sponsoring organization) has clean up days twice a year in the fall and spring in which they ask for scout’s assistance. This fall, they have scheduled two days, Saturday 11/5 and Saturday 11/19 as the clean up days. Chores usually done are raking and general grounds clean up (this year, due to lots of rain, and therefore later leaf falling, more leaves are expected on the later date). It would be helpful if you (scouts) and your families can help out. If you can come, please bring rakes, gloves, leaf blowers (preferably gas since there are minimal number of outlets available)) tarps, etc. Those of you who will be attending the Merit Badge Workshop on the 19th, may want to consider helping on the 5th. Please let me know which date(s) you would be able to work on so I can get an idea on how many we can anticipate helping each day. Remember, this is an excellent opportunity to earn service hours for rank advancement.

      Thanks,

      Bob Okell

      BSA-Charter Organization Rep.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic