1088Summer Camp Paperwork - making me nervous edition

  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    Jun 12, 2014
      We are doing very well on summer camp paperwork but we are getting close to the deadline.  At this point we're only missing a few medical forms from scouts.  Please make sure I have a completed BSA medical form part A&B filled out by parent, BSA medical form part C filled out by a doctor, and a photocopy of both sides of the insurance card!

      Deadline is the meeting on Monday (which is also a Court of Honor).  I will also be at the picnic (but possibly arriving late and leaving a little early).

      If your family doctor is not cooperating, contact me for suggestions for local medical facilities which offer walk-in "sports physicals" at reasonable pricing.

      -Dave / Mr McIntyre

      Winnebago:
      Cheney OK
      Dionisio OK