1087Re: [T-104] T104 Picnic [1 Attachment]

    Jun 12, 2014
    Quick update -- we are up to about 80 people and I am sure that there are at least a dozen who will still respond.  It's going to be a nice, big picnic.

    I think we're pretty heavy on pasta salad, slaws, and such.  If you are yet to RSVP, consider some other type of side dish, or look at what we have so far and try not to create more duplicates.

    On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Bill Sherman bgsherman@... [T-104] <T-104@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
    [Attachment(s) from Bill Sherman included below]

    Our picnic is coming together.  A few points of clarification, and a reminder to RSVP.

    1) Bring the "main/protein" dish for your own family (most bring grill-able meats or substitute) along with another dish to share (either a salad, appetizer/side, or dessert).  If you look at the attached spreadsheet you'll see that we're light on "appetizer/side" dishes and OK on salads and desserts.  So, fruit, chips/snacks, etc would be good to bring if you haven't already chosen.  Feel free to bring some drinks if you like -- we'll have ice and water at least)

    2) With almost half of the families responding, we will have at least 60 people (we're going to need a bigger grill!).  Try to get in your response  ( bgsherman@... ) whether you're coming or not so we know what to plan.  If we plan for 60 and get 120, we'll be short on water.

    3) Come to have fun!

    Bill Sherman  ( bgsherman@...
    Troop 104

  • Show all 3 messages in this topic