1083Re: [T-104] Picnic & SMC/BOR's

  • Adriana Fontana
    Jun 12, 2014
      Good morning,
      Miguel and Borges will be there! They will bring fruit.
      Adriana Fontora

      On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:58 PM, "Bill Sherman bgsherman@... [T-104]" <T-104@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder -- Our Troop 104 Picnic is Saturday -- Please RSVP and include the "type" of side-dish you are going to bring (appetizer, salad, dessert) so we can have a balanced event.

                RSVP to me -- bgsherman@...

      ALSO Note -- Several Scouts have requested to have a Scoutmaster Conference and/or Board of Review at the picnic.  While we would like some time to enjoy the picnic, we are happy to help out by holding these meetings -- so long as the scouts are well *prepared* for these.

      PREPARED means that they can rattle off (for example) their first aid and knot answers rapidly without even having to think about it.  On Monday, several scouts were not prepared and they were advised to go back and brush up a bit. If they don't brush up, they will have the same result...

      And of course, remember that they can advance *at any time* -- not just at a Court of Honor.
      If they are not fully ready on Saturday, and they instead achieve a rank in 3 weeks, there is no harm (they just get the patch in September but they are the next rank immediately).

      Thanks for your support,
      Bill Sherman
      Troop 104

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic