1063Summer camp paperwork status

  • DAVID W MCINTYRE
    May 27, 2014
      Here is the status of our current summer camp paperwork and payments.  If you aren't listed here, we don't think you are going to camp...yet.

      Remember, next Monday 6/2 is the last date for submitting camp applications.  Also, the deadline for receiving medical forms is getting close...6/16 is very soon!  Scouts who have not submitted their medical forms (signed by a doctor) to me by 6/16 won't be able to come to camp....

      Winnebago

      Cheney: medical
      Dionisio: OK
      DowneyC: OK
      Fisher: OK
      Holloway: medical, Scout needs to sign 3 strikes form
      JoshuaA: OK
      JoshuaI: OK
      Leitner: OK
      McIntyre: medical
      O'Connor: medical
      Patel: medical
      Porter: medical
      Resnicoff: medical
      Scacifero: medical
      ThalJ: OK
      ThalS: OK
      Wernsing: medical

      Sabattis

      Bonnell: medical
      Burton: OK
      Cheney: medical
      DowneyC: OK
      DowneyT: OK
      EvinerA: OK
      EvinerK: OK
      Fisher: OK
      Gordon: medical, all three Sabattis forms, we owe you money
      Holloway: medical
      JoshuaA: OK
      KaiserS: OK
      Kern: medical, all three Sabattis forms, money
      Leitner: OK
      McIntyre: medical, money
      Mitchell: medical
      Porter: medical, we owe you money
      Resnicoff: medical
      Rhein: medical, money
      Roden: medical
      Scacifero: medical, we owe you money
      Spadaro: medical, all three Sabattis forms, we owe you money
      Szuch: Sabattis permission form, Sabattis consent form, money
      VenickJ: medical
      VenickS: medical

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic