1014Re: [T-104] Important scheduling and permission information including Watchung campout permission slip [3 Attachments]

  • Josephmkaiser
    Mar 31, 2014
      I would like to be included with lunch and dinner let me know chip in fee

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 30, 2014, at 6:45 PM, "Ed Thal" <ethal@...> wrote:

      Troop 104 Families,

      I am resending this email tonight to remind you that there will be a one-night campout in Watchung Reservation next weekend, April 5th and 6th.  This campout is an ideal opportunity for our newest scouts to get used to Boy Scout-style camping, and for us all to get better acquainted.  I will be collecting permission slips (attached) and fees at tomorrow night’s Troop meeting.

      I hope your scout will consider coming out for this event!

      Ed Thal

      Trip Coordinator

      Troop 104