1009Eagle Project @All Saints

  • Michael Gentile
    Mar 26, 2014
               For those of you who are not aware my eagle scout project is going to be refurbishing the front of the stage at All Saints. My first work session will be this Saturday, 3/29 at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The second work session will be on this Sunday 3/30 ,1-5. If you volunteer let me know if you plan on staying for the whole session or will leave early so I have a realistic idea of man power. Basic carpentry skills such as measuring and using drills is preferable but not necessary. Please bring eye protection and work gloves. Two adults need to be present at all times so I need at least one other adult to commit (my father will be there). I will send out an email Friday if I have enough volunteers or if I still need more. Thanks in advance- Mike Gentile
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic