1003Fanwood Recycling this Sat March 22

  • grrhein
    Mar 20 7:58 PM

      Hello Everyone,

      It seems that we are looking very light on help for the 2nd shift (10:45 -1:15P) for this Sat. Scouts and Scout parents even if you are only able to do a portion of the shifts I would appreciate an Email as to whether you can help or not.

      I would like to Thank those who have responded.  Remember the money earned goes into the Scouts 10% account and comes in pretty handy for summer camp.  We still have an obligation as a Troop to make this a success since we are members of the Fanwood Recycling Center.

      Please call or text with any questions and I will get back to you ASAP.
      Thank you

      Agueros
      Berkman
      Canevari