1001Re: [T-104] FW: Troop 104 April Campout - Permission Slip [1 Attachment]

  • Adriana Fontana
    Mar 19, 2014
      Hi Ed,
      If it isn't too late, Miguel would like to join you guys on the Six Flags camporee.
      Thank you so much,
      Adriana Fontora

      On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 10:20 PM, Ed Thal <ethal@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Ed Thal included below]
      Troop 104,

      Following last night's Court of Honor, I had a few requests for the attached
      permission slip for our April camping trip to the Six Flags Great Adventure
      Camporee, on the weekend of April 25-27. I am including email addresses
      that I have for new scouts and parents in addition to the
      T-104@yahoogroups.com email list just to be sure I get everyone; those of
      you who are already signed up might get two!

      I will be collecting permission slips and checks for the fee of $56 per
      camper at the next Troop Meeting on this Monday, March 24th, and potentially
      for a couple of meetings after that.

      If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to email me at
      ethal@... .

      Ed Thal
      Trip Coordinator
      Boy Scout Troop 104