107about telecom at the April 24 ACDT meeting in Washington

  • geoff_hoare@doh.state.fl.us
    Apr 9, 2010

      I would like connect virtually.

      I think you can do conference calls without video with Skype.  [Newer version offers video.]  May need to be in a pretty much listen only mode.

      I have Live Meeting and a conference call in number at work , but probably can’t use that.  It only shares documents and voice.  Maybe GW can jump for that.

      Final low tech solution would be for people there to pair up with someone and call them and set their phone on the table in speaker mode.  My BB works pretty well in speaker phone mode.

      Geoff

      Geoffrey Hoare PhD
      Senior Project Manager
      Office of Public Health Preparedness
      Florida Department of Health

      (850) 245-4444 ext 2104 Tallahassee Office
      (850) 445-8868 Gainesville Office and Mobile NOTE NEW NUMBER
      geoff_hoare@...

      Mission: Promote, protect and improve the health of all people in Florida

      Are We Meeting Your Expectations? Please click on the link below to provide your feedback in an anonymous one-minute survey. http://survey.doh.state.fl.us/survey/entry.jsp?id=1219849017990