... No, sorry, it doesn't. I took you to be speaking of how "freely composed M material" would look like what we find in GJohn -- that is to say, that itjgibson000
David M., Lk has always seemed the most edited (refined, stylized) to me. If L and LQ were indistinguishable but L and LM were, that would be a puzzle, though.chuckjonez
Chuck asked I'm assuming that in these studies L was distinguishable from Mk, as in the other studies referenced today? My reply is: That is a very good
- Bible Studies
- Jul 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.