Bruce, An interesting note with excellent observations. You did not, however, address the doublets in Lk, other than to observe that there are fewer of them.chuckjonez
Ron Price (below) makes a point regarding the placement of doublets in Lk, specifically regarding the 'Travel Narrative' (or the 'Journey to Jerusalem'). Mostdjino1
David Sloan wrote: Harry Fleddermann explains Matthew¹s tendency to create ³redactional doublets² in his commentary on Q (p. 55). Ron replies: It is trueron18price
- Bible Studies
- Jul 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.