Ron, this is a second (different) reply to your email (snipped) below. It's only just occurred to me that Mk 7:1-23 and 8:1-21 fall squarely into the area ofdjino1
Thanks David S. If I'd looked at TVU 119 in http://www.willker.de/wie/TCG/TC-Mark.pdf I'd have seen that for myself. However, even if it's an addition (asdjino1
I assume this is either because he did not realize that some manuscripts contain a parallel to Matt 10:15 at Mark 6:11b or because he knew that somedavid_b_sloan
- Bible Studies
- Jul 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.